SES RFID Solutions has announced a new range of NFC stickers designed to go on mobile phones. The German RFID specialist’s NFC mobile phone stickers are available in three different sizes, are just 0.69mm thick, and have a ferrite backing layer to allow mounting on metal surfaces.
- BNP Paribas tests NFC screen shopping
- Three launches NFC mobile payments in Austria
- Swipp contactless payment opens up to 30,000 Danish merchants through Verifone deal
- United Overseas Bank offers HCE mobile payments in Singapore
- Smartwatches to play key role in mobile banking