SES RFID Solutions has announced a new range of NFC stickers designed to go on mobile phones. The German RFID specialist’s NFC mobile phone stickers are available in three different sizes, are just 0.69mm thick, and have a ferrite backing layer to allow mounting on metal surfaces.
- Survey reports on use of Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay in the US
- Samsung Pay to begin beta test in Singapore
- Mobile biometrics market to see major growth
- Gemalto explores seven myths about mobile NFC
- Absa takes banking to Twitter