SES RFID Solutions has announced a new range of NFC stickers designed to go on mobile phones. The German RFID specialist’s NFC mobile phone stickers are available in three different sizes, are just 0.69mm thick, and have a ferrite backing layer to allow mounting on metal surfaces.
- RapidNFC examines iPhone 6 tag reading issue
- Apple falls out with PayPal over Samsung deal
- KLM uses Bluetooth beacons to help passengers navigate Schiphol Airport
- Uber runs NFC marketing campaign in London pubs and clubs
- Transcript: eBay CEO John Donahoe discusses the future of PayPal as an independent company