Israel-based contactless technology developer On Track Innovations has been granted two new patents. US patent 8,195,236, "Retrofit contactless smart SIM functionality in mobile communicators" covers adding NFC to mobile phones with a SIM+antenna add-on, while US patent 8,186,602, "Multi-application contactless smart card", deals with supporting multiple applications or payment mechanisms on a single contactless device.
- Dubai shopping mall to launch NFC and Bluetooth mobile loyalty program
- C-Sam speeds NFC development with applets and testing services
- Google Wallet adds phones
- Telecom Italia announces new NFC ticketing pilots
- RapidNFC adds NXP NTAG210 to its range