ATM maker Diebold has joined smart card and secure element standards body GlobalPlatform. “We will use our involvement in GlobalPlatform to proactively plan for technology changes that might impact automated teller machines,” says the company’s Mark Reinart. “This will enable us to advance our solutions services around technological improvements.”
- Next iPhone to get NFC upgrade?
- “Highly interested” Canadians ready for mobile payments
- Ant Financial valued at US$45bn
- ING adds biometrics to mobile banking app payments
- 38% of Americans back biometrics