ATM maker Diebold has joined smart card and secure element standards body GlobalPlatform. “We will use our involvement in GlobalPlatform to proactively plan for technology changes that might impact automated teller machines,” says the company’s Mark Reinart. “This will enable us to advance our solutions services around technological improvements.”
- Starbucks increases mobile payments to 16% of total
- Wirecard to offer white label HCE wristband
- Samsung Pay to launch at MWC?
- Schoolboys protect Macs with Touch ID
- Descartes offers ear verification for mobile devices