ATM maker Diebold has joined smart card and secure element standards body GlobalPlatform. “We will use our involvement in GlobalPlatform to proactively plan for technology changes that might impact automated teller machines,” says the company’s Mark Reinart. “This will enable us to advance our solutions services around technological improvements.”
- Uber runs NFC marketing campaign in London pubs and clubs
- Transcript: eBay CEO John Donahoe discusses the future of PayPal as an independent company
- NFC technology report available for free download
- iPad to get Apple Pay support?
- eBay to spin off PayPal as a separate company in 2015