Test equipment specialist Comprion has introduced a testing solution that simulates complex over-the-air (OTA) use cases so that communication errors can be detected before service rollouts. "If one of the involved components fails, the whole OTA communication chain breaks down," says the company. "A failure therefore causes tremendous costs."
- NFC lamp post information service to launch in Tokyo
- MC and Visa certify Dragonfly SIM
- Samsung promotes NFC with Robbie Williams taxi cab competition
- Yebhi.com launches NFC and QR virtual stores in Indian coffee shops
- Milan airport installs 50,000 NFC tags