Test equipment specialist Comprion has introduced a testing solution that simulates complex over-the-air (OTA) use cases so that communication errors can be detected before service rollouts. "If one of the involved components fails, the whole OTA communication chain breaks down," says the company. "A failure therefore causes tremendous costs."
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR