Cambodian mobile money transfer provider Wing plans to begin testing NFC later this year, The Phnom Penh Post reports. “What we really want to tackle here is near field communication like the Oyster card in London or similar services offered in Japan and Australia,” says COO Anthony Perkins.
- Venmo enables in-app payments
- South Africans to get biometric authentication for card payments
- Apple Pay accounts for 75% of all contactless payments in the US
- Australian banks seek stronger negotiating powers with third party mobile wallet providers
- Americans expect cashless society in their lifetime