Cambodian mobile money transfer provider Wing plans to begin testing NFC later this year, The Phnom Penh Post reports. “What we really want to tackle here is near field communication like the Oyster card in London or similar services offered in Japan and Australia,” says COO Anthony Perkins.
- Swatch partners with Visa to roll out NFC payment watch in US and Switzerland
- Diners Club launches mobile payments in Ecuador
- BBVA Bancomer deploys time-based dynamic CCV/CVC in mobile wallet
- Samsung Pay offers $100 discount to new users
- Apple Pay signs deal with China UnionPay?