Cambodian mobile money transfer provider Wing plans to begin testing NFC later this year, The Phnom Penh Post reports. “What we really want to tackle here is near field communication like the Oyster card in London or similar services offered in Japan and Australia,” says COO Anthony Perkins.
- eBay to spin off PayPal as a separate company in 2015
- Dartmouth researchers develop continuous authentication service based on smart wristbands
- InMarket reports on attitudes to beacon messages
- John Lewis invests in BLE
- Korea’s SK Planet buys US BLE offers platform Shopkick