Malaysian transit card issuer Touch ‘n Go will begin pilot testing an NFC payments service in collaboration with mobile network operator Maxis and CIMB Bank in the next two months, news agency Bernama reports. “After six months we will offer the service with other telecommunication companies too,” says CEO Abdul Karim Md Lassim. Touch ‘n Go has invested MYR 500,000 (US$158,000) in the project to date.
- HCE webinar: one week to go
- Samsung’s NFC smart suit to hit IFA 2015 catwalk
- White paper addresses seven key NFC security questions
- TSB offers contactless cashback incentive
- Engineers trial wireless communication via human body