Malaysian transit card issuer Touch ‘n Go will begin pilot testing an NFC payments service in collaboration with mobile network operator Maxis and CIMB Bank in the next two months, news agency Bernama reports. “After six months we will offer the service with other telecommunication companies too,” says CEO Abdul Karim Md Lassim. Touch ‘n Go has invested MYR 500,000 (US$158,000) in the project to date.
- Apple Pay glitch charges customers twice
- Apple builds NFC tech into iPad Air 2
- Bell ID offers tokenization management software
- YesTap tests NFC shopping wall in Amsterdam
- Core Jewels offers diamond rings with NFC