The next iPhone is currently undergoing its "third stage engineering verification test" and will be released in late September or early October, according to BGR. "We can also confirm that NFC hardware is present in the phones as well," says the tech blog.
- Narvesen expands NFC loyalty across Latvia
- Survey reveals demand for contactless and NFC payments in Dubai
- NFC phone for care workers goes worldwide
- NFC stickers impress retailers at Sydney show
- UL gets EMVCo accreditation for mobile payments testing