The next iPhone is currently undergoing its “third stage engineering verification test” and will be released in late September or early October, according to BGR. “We can also confirm that NFC hardware is present in the phones as well,” says the tech blog.
- Magyar Telekom launches NFC in Hungary
- Danish carriers abandon mobile payments ambitions
- Android Pay to use fingerprint security
- Swirl reports positive consumer feedback on in-store beacon offers
- High value contactless payments arrive in the UK