The next iPhone is currently undergoing its "third stage engineering verification test" and will be released in late September or early October, according to BGR. "We can also confirm that NFC hardware is present in the phones as well," says the tech blog.
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR