The next iPhone is currently undergoing its “third stage engineering verification test” and will be released in late September or early October, according to BGR. “We can also confirm that NFC hardware is present in the phones as well,” says the tech blog.
- Oxigen Wallet loyalty program partnership
- Half of Brits expect to replace cash with new technologies
- Wienerschnitzel launches mobile payment and loyalty app
- CaixaBank launches HCE mobile payments app
- PayAnywhere reader supports Apple Pay