The next iPhone is currently undergoing its “third stage engineering verification test” and will be released in late September or early October, according to BGR. “We can also confirm that NFC hardware is present in the phones as well,” says the tech blog.
- Danish shoppers to get BLE mobile payments in 2017
- LG Pay delays launch, cites testing issues
- Square brings contactless reader to Australia
- Study shows growing appetite for mobile payments and biometrics
- mBeaconVend enables mobile vending machine payments