The next iPhone is currently undergoing its "third stage engineering verification test" and will be released in late September or early October, according to BGR. "We can also confirm that NFC hardware is present in the phones as well," says the tech blog.
- Russian supermarket tests NFC for personalised shopping and loyalty
- La Caixa partners with Telefónica, Vodafone, Orange and Visa for Europe’s largest NFC payments service
- Vodafone launches SmartPass NFC payments in Germany
- Wells Fargo to pilot Isis NFC payments
- Westpac to launch embedded NFC payments in New Year