Paris-based Mexican fast food restaurant Chido has put in Airtag’s Airfid NFC-compatible customer loyalty programme. After registration on the web customers collect loyalty points when they identify themselves to an in-store terminal with a 2d barcode printed on a membership card, an NFC sticker or their Passe Navigo transport card.
- Festival uses BLE to gain insights into attendee activity
- Target launches image recognition app
- Amazon releases mobile wallet app for Android
- Westpac trials HCE mobile payments in New Zealand
- Consult Hyperion demos EMV mobile payments over BLE on an iPhone