Paris-based Mexican fast food restaurant Chido has put in Airtag’s Airfid NFC-compatible customer loyalty programme. After registration on the web customers collect loyalty points when they identify themselves to an in-store terminal with a 2d barcode printed on a membership card, an NFC sticker or their Passe Navigo transport card.
- Researchers unveil breakthrough in weaving NFC chips into clothes
- Cab:app taxis to accept NFC mobile payments
- Rémy Martin to launch NFC bottle in China for authentication and rewards
- Las Vegas gets park and reward meters
- Mobile tickets launch for Houston buses