Paris-based Mexican fast food restaurant Chido has put in Airtag’s Airfid NFC-compatible customer loyalty programme. After registration on the web customers collect loyalty points when they identify themselves to an in-store terminal with a 2d barcode printed on a membership card, an NFC sticker or their Passe Navigo transport card.
- iPad to get Apple Pay support?
- eBay to spin off PayPal as a separate company in 2015
- Dartmouth researchers develop continuous authentication service based on smart wristbands
- InMarket reports on attitudes to beacon messages
- John Lewis invests in BLE