A Motorola handset with NFC which has just received FCC approval is believed to be the upcoming Droid Razr HD, according to Droid Life. “This device includes NFC capabilities, functioning as both a tag and a reader, supporting simplified pairing with a NFC-tagged Bluetooth device,” says the filing for the Motorola XT926.
- Colombia festival visitors first to use Plazez mobile payments service
- MasterCard token platform close to Australia launch
- Burger King adds MasterPass to US app
- HSBC and First Direct go live with Apple Pay in UK
- HKT launches NFC mobile payments service in Hong Kong