A Motorola handset with NFC which has just received FCC approval is believed to be the upcoming Droid Razr HD, according to Droid Life. “This device includes NFC capabilities, functioning as both a tag and a reader, supporting simplified pairing with a NFC-tagged Bluetooth device,” says the filing for the Motorola XT926.
- Survey reports on use of Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay in the US
- Samsung Pay to begin beta test in Singapore
- Mobile biometrics market to see major growth
- Gemalto explores seven myths about mobile NFC
- Absa takes banking to Twitter