A Motorola handset with NFC which has just received FCC approval is believed to be the upcoming Droid Razr HD, according to Droid Life. “This device includes NFC capabilities, functioning as both a tag and a reader, supporting simplified pairing with a NFC-tagged Bluetooth device,” says the filing for the Motorola XT926.
- Bank of America adds AI to mobile app
- US consumers ‘largely unfamiliar’ with contactless and mobile payments, research shows
- Mastercard to roll out biometric ID service in North America
- PayPal to be payment option in Messenger app
- App users positive on mobile payments