Two hundred employees of Hrvatski Telekom (HT) are to take part in Croatia’s first NFC payments pilot, the carrier has announced. “HT sees a large potential in this type of innovative technology and we plan to continue the expansion of NFC technology so that it would soon become commercially available to all users in Croatia”, says HT’s Irena Jolić Šimović. The pilot will last until October 2012.
- Festival uses BLE to gain insights into attendee activity
- Target launches image recognition app
- Amazon releases mobile wallet app for Android
- Westpac trials HCE mobile payments in New Zealand
- Consult Hyperion demos EMV mobile payments over BLE on an iPhone