Two hundred employees of Hrvatski Telekom (HT) are to take part in Croatia’s first NFC payments pilot, the carrier has announced. “HT sees a large potential in this type of innovative technology and we plan to continue the expansion of NFC technology so that it would soon become commercially available to all users in Croatia”, says HT’s Irena Jolić Šimović. The pilot will last until October 2012.
- US banks get on board for mobile at the ATM
- G&D gets Amex accreditation for HCE payments solution
- Apple Pay awareness, adoption and usage drops in the US
- PayPal partners with Vodafone for NFC payments in Europe
- Samsung Pay to make UK and Spain debut “very soon”