Two hundred employees of Hrvatski Telekom (HT) are to take part in Croatia’s first NFC payments pilot, the carrier has announced. “HT sees a large potential in this type of innovative technology and we plan to continue the expansion of NFC technology so that it would soon become commercially available to all users in Croatia”, says HT’s Irena Jolić Šimović. The pilot will last until October 2012.
- Samsung Pay offers $100 discount to new users
- Apple Pay signs deal with China UnionPay?
- Google boosts Android Pay adoption with $1m charity fund
- BNP Paribas tests NFC screen shopping
- Three launches NFC mobile payments in Austria