Two hundred employees of Hrvatski Telekom (HT) are to take part in Croatia's first NFC payments pilot, the carrier has announced. "HT sees a large potential in this type of innovative technology and we plan to continue the expansion of NFC technology so that it would soon become commercially available to all users in Croatia", says HT's Irena Jolić Šimović. The pilot will last until October 2012.
- Vodafone rolls out NFC mobile wallet across Germany
- Portsmouth FC engages fans with NFC
- EMVCo publishes tokenization framework specification
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more