Two hundred employees of Hrvatski Telekom (HT) are to take part in Croatia’s first NFC payments pilot, the carrier has announced. “HT sees a large potential in this type of innovative technology and we plan to continue the expansion of NFC technology so that it would soon become commercially available to all users in Croatia”, says HT’s Irena Jolić Šimović. The pilot will last until October 2012.
- Charity picks up contactless pennies
- Taco Bell app lets customers rotate to reorder
- Football fans get BLE promos
- MCX suffers email address data breach
- Samsung to offer money transfers