ING Bank Slaski is to conduct a twelve month NFC payments trial in Poland. The two hundred pilot testers, all employees of Bank Slaski or its partners Visa Europe and Oberthur, will use BlackBerry NFC phones or iPhones equipped with an NFC add-on to make mobile payments at merchants equipped with contactless point-of-sale terminals.
- 50% of Americans use mobile banking
- MyPay to launch mobile wallet in Myanmar
- Chili’s Grill & Bar to enable Android Pay at the table
- Pizza Hut Asia trials order and pay using a robot called Pepper
- Wells Fargo to launch NFC mobile payments