Fime has become the first company to be authorised by Isis to certify products, including mobile handsets and secure elements, for the US NFC venture. “Rigorous testing of handsets and secure elements from the beginning and throughout the development process will guarantee quicker time to market for vendors,” says the testing specialist.
- French banks begin HCE payments pilot
- Alibaba checks in simple hotel booking
- Apple Pay users report merchant POS problems
- New Zealand NFC wallet venture Semble goes live
- AMP Bank adds HCE payments to mobile app