Fime has become the first company to be authorised by Isis to certify products, including mobile handsets and secure elements, for the US NFC venture. “Rigorous testing of handsets and secure elements from the beginning and throughout the development process will guarantee quicker time to market for vendors,” says the testing specialist.
- Apple Pay rewards program looms?
- Asia Pacific banks begin testing HCE mobile payments
- Marriott Hotels lets users check in with Apple Watch
- DS Tags launches electronic luggage label with NFC and Bluetooth
- StreetSmart offers QR code mobile donations