First Data has announced that its trusted service management (TSM) solution has been qualified by Discover. “Because First Data issuing clients are pre-integrated to our TSM, financial institutions can manage a relationship with one TSM rather than with numerous mobile network operators and mobile wallet owners,” says the payments processing giant’s Dom Morea. “Our secure element (SE) owner neutral model also has the ability to securely provision financial institutions’ accounts to a variety of SE destinations.”
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches
- Apple Pay to launch in Korea?
- Amazon Rewards to join Apple Pay
- Apple Pay glitch charges customers twice