First Data has announced that its trusted service management (TSM) solution has been qualified by Discover. “Because First Data issuing clients are pre-integrated to our TSM, financial institutions can manage a relationship with one TSM rather than with numerous mobile network operators and mobile wallet owners,” says the payments processing giant’s Dom Morea. “Our secure element (SE) owner neutral model also has the ability to securely provision financial institutions’ accounts to a variety of SE destinations.”
- Zuckerberg: Facebook is working on payments but it will take time to get it right
- Starbucks now processes six million mobile payments a week
- Hillshire sells more sausages with BLE beacons
- Amazon to enter mPOS market?
- Motherboard leak fuels iPhone NFC rumours