First Data has announced that its trusted service management (TSM) solution has been qualified by Discover. "Because First Data issuing clients are pre-integrated to our TSM, financial institutions can manage a relationship with one TSM rather than with numerous mobile network operators and mobile wallet owners," says the payments processing giant's Dom Morea. "Our secure element (SE) owner neutral model also has the ability to securely provision financial institutions' accounts to a variety of SE destinations."
- NFC in Toys and Games webinar: See it now on NFC World
- ICS picks Aconite for NFC
- Zwipe raises US$3.5m for NFC and fingerprint ID card
- Qualcomm announces 4G Snapdragon chipsets with NFC
- Chrome OS to get NFC unlock?