First Data has announced that its trusted service management (TSM) solution has been qualified by Discover. "Because First Data issuing clients are pre-integrated to our TSM, financial institutions can manage a relationship with one TSM rather than with numerous mobile network operators and mobile wallet owners," says the payments processing giant's Dom Morea. "Our secure element (SE) owner neutral model also has the ability to securely provision financial institutions' accounts to a variety of SE destinations."
- Survey reveals demand for contactless and NFC payments in Dubai
- NFC phone for care workers goes worldwide
- NFC stickers impress retailers at Sydney show
- UL gets EMVCo accreditation for mobile payments testing
- JanSport runs NFC outdoor ads in New York