First Data has announced that its trusted service management (TSM) solution has been qualified by Discover. “Because First Data issuing clients are pre-integrated to our TSM, financial institutions can manage a relationship with one TSM rather than with numerous mobile network operators and mobile wallet owners,” says the payments processing giant’s Dom Morea. “Our secure element (SE) owner neutral model also has the ability to securely provision financial institutions’ accounts to a variety of SE destinations.”
- Apple Pay UK launch set for July 14?
- Next iPhone to get NFC upgrade?
- “Highly interested” Canadians ready for mobile payments
- Ant Financial valued at US$45bn
- ING adds biometrics to mobile banking app payments