Etisalat Misr, Egypt’s leading mobile network operator, has installed an NFC access control system at its premises in Cairo. The project is believed to be the first in the Middle East/Africa region to successfully demonstrate the use of NFC for access control applications.
- NFC inventors nominated for Patent Office award
- Signature spec promises tamper-proof NFC tags
- German carriers and retailers promote NFC mobile payments in Berlin
- Jawbone adds NFC payments to fitness trackers with AmEx
- Half of digital tickets will be bought on mobile by 2019