Etisalat Misr, Egypt's leading mobile network operator, has installed an NFC access control system at its premises in Cairo. The project is believed to be the first in the Middle East/Africa region to successfully demonstrate the use of NFC for access control applications.
- Vodafone rolls out NFC mobile wallet across Germany
- Portsmouth FC engages fans with NFC
- EMVCo publishes tokenization framework specification
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more