Estonia’s banks are to begin pilot testing NFC services in January 2013. The move follows an in-depth research project which has resulted in the banks specifying NFC SIMs issued by a mobile network operator as their preferred route to market.
- Motorola secures Android and Apple devices with smart keyfob
- United Airlines to let passengers pay for airport food and drinks using award miles
- 65% of Canadians plan to make mobile payments
- Google Wallet adds refer-a-friend program
- White paper quantifies consumer attitudes to wearable payments