Estonia’s banks are to begin pilot testing NFC services in January 2013. The move follows an in-depth research project which has resulted in the banks specifying NFC SIMs issued by a mobile network operator as their preferred route to market.
- Stora Enso and NXP to make intelligent packaging with NFC
- Braintree integrates Android Pay into v.zero SDK
- Google working on “brand new” Wallet service for Android and iOS
- USAA Bank will support Android Pay
- First West Credit Union unveils contactless wristband