Nokia and audio design specialist Monster have unveiled a new NFC stereo headset, the Nokia Purity Pro. The BH-940 over-ear wireless headset features NFC pairing and Monster’s active noise cancellation technology, which automatically powers up as soon as the user wears the headphones and automatically shuts off when they are not in use.
- Apple Pay targets US retail and transport expansion
- Pakistan bank offers mobile ATM cash withdrawals
- Samsung Pay set for 2017 UK launch
- Canadian bank replaces NFC SIM-based service with HCE
- Android Pay launches in Ireland