Nokia and audio design specialist Monster have unveiled a new NFC stereo headset, the Nokia Purity Pro. The BH-940 over-ear wireless headset features NFC pairing and Monster’s active noise cancellation technology, which automatically powers up as soon as the user wears the headphones and automatically shuts off when they are not in use.
- Visa launches VDEP service to make it easier and cheaper for banks to offer mobile payments
- UK contactless transactions up nearly 50% in six months
- Bell ID analyses Android Pay
- Stora Enso and NXP to make intelligent packaging with NFC
- Braintree integrates Android Pay into v.zero SDK