The new library replaces the software-based serial peripheral interface (SPI) implementation in the existing library with a hardware implementation that makes the device usable with an ethernet shield. “The new PN532 library uses SPI HW implementation from official Arduino SPI.h library” says developer Javier Montaner.
- Cartamundi to develop flexible NFC tags
- 30% of US shoppers to use mobile payments this holiday season
- Drop offers beacon-based payments
- Square eyes global expansion
- Saatchi & Saatchi designs beacon loyalty rewards for Japan’s TenTen Technologies