The new library replaces the software-based serial peripheral interface (SPI) implementation in the existing library with a hardware implementation that makes the device usable with an ethernet shield. “The new PN532 library uses SPI HW implementation from official Arduino SPI.h library” says developer Javier Montaner.
- Mastercard planning to become a PSP in China
- PBOC working to regulate QR code mobile payments in China
- Scotiabank gives Apple Pay users 10% cashback
- PayPal to roll out NFC mobile payments across the US through Visa deal
- White paper advises banks on launching Android-based mobile payment services