The new library replaces the software-based serial peripheral interface (SPI) implementation in the existing library with a hardware implementation that makes the device usable with an ethernet shield. “The new PN532 library uses SPI HW implementation from official Arduino SPI.h library” says developer Javier Montaner.
- Charity picks up contactless pennies
- Taco Bell app lets customers rotate to reorder
- Football fans get BLE promos
- MCX suffers email address data breach
- Samsung to offer money transfers