The Internet Engineering Task Force‘s TLS working group has published a draft document that describes the implementation of the TLS (transport layer security) protocol over the NFC LLCP layer. “LLCPS enforces a strong security in NFC P2P exchanges,” says author Pascal Urien. Producing an IETF draft is the first stage of a process which can lead to the publication of an internet standard.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches