The Internet Engineering Task Force‘s TLS working group has published a draft document that describes the implementation of the TLS (transport layer security) protocol over the NFC LLCP layer. “LLCPS enforces a strong security in NFC P2P exchanges,” says author Pascal Urien. Producing an IETF draft is the first stage of a process which can lead to the publication of an internet standard.
- Android Pay will launch ‘very soon’
- RBC gets Secure Cloud payments patent
- Google ‘shut down’ beacon project
- Singapore commuters trial wristband payments
- PayPal launches PayPal.Me