Out of home advertising giant JCDecaux has picked Zappit as its preferred partner for the development of NFC-enabled services in the UK. The move follows the success of the Test the Near Future trial in Reading in March 2012, which employed Zappit technology.
- Intel to put Visa payments technology into connected devices
- Delhi commuters to get wearable travel cards
- School children test wearable payments in Singapore
- US banks unveil money-transfer app
- US banks told to improve cyber security