Out of home advertising giant JCDecaux has picked Zappit as its preferred partner for the development of NFC-enabled services in the UK. The move follows the success of the Test the Near Future trial in Reading in March 2012, which employed Zappit technology.
- iPad to get Apple Pay support?
- eBay to spin off PayPal as a separate company in 2015
- Dartmouth researchers develop continuous authentication service based on smart wristbands
- InMarket reports on attitudes to beacon messages
- John Lewis invests in BLE