Out of home advertising giant JCDecaux has picked Zappit as its preferred partner for the development of NFC-enabled services in the UK. The move follows the success of the Test the Near Future trial in Reading in March 2012, which employed Zappit technology.
- ING opens up HCE to all Netherlands customers
- JCPenney piloting store cards on Apple Pay
- Developers unveil electronic tattoos for payments and healthcare
- Fashion mag drives 500,000 store visits with beacon campaign
- Wirecard launches HCE payments in four European countries