Payments supplier Tsys has added North American support for its Tsys NFC Payment Solution, in preparation for Canadian bank CIBC’s planned launch of commercial NFC services. Tsys’s technology works with any TSM and enables mobile account creation and mobile device identification as well as support for generating the EMV data necessary for provisioning a mobile device. It also supports lifecycle management scenarios such as dealing with lost or stolen devices and the re-provisioning of card data for reissue and product changes.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches