Payments supplier Tsys has added North American support for its Tsys NFC Payment Solution, in preparation for Canadian bank CIBC’s planned launch of commercial NFC services. Tsys’s technology works with any TSM and enables mobile account creation and mobile device identification as well as support for generating the EMV data necessary for provisioning a mobile device. It also supports lifecycle management scenarios such as dealing with lost or stolen devices and the re-provisioning of card data for reissue and product changes.
- Webinar on delivering NFC transport ticketing services at scale — See it now on NFC World
- One in four UK consumers influenced by in-store payment methods
- UK cash payments fall to 48%
- Four in ten UK consumers willing to switch banks for mobile payments
- NXP ‘focused on mobile wallet’