Payments supplier Tsys has added North American support for its Tsys NFC Payment Solution, in preparation for Canadian bank CIBC's planned launch of commercial NFC services. Tsys's technology works with any TSM and enables mobile account creation and mobile device identification as well as support for generating the EMV data necessary for provisioning a mobile device. It also supports lifecycle management scenarios such as dealing with lost or stolen devices and the re-provisioning of card data for reissue and product changes.
- UK gov offers passport reader
- NFC in Retailing webinar: See it now on NFC World
- McDonald’s and Kuwait International Bank test NFC payments
- Nokia Chat gets NFC sharing
- NFC transit ticketing service goes live in French city of Caen