Payments supplier Tsys has added North American support for its Tsys NFC Payment Solution, in preparation for Canadian bank CIBC’s planned launch of commercial NFC services. Tsys’s technology works with any TSM and enables mobile account creation and mobile device identification as well as support for generating the EMV data necessary for provisioning a mobile device. It also supports lifecycle management scenarios such as dealing with lost or stolen devices and the re-provisioning of card data for reissue and product changes.
- Apple Pay glitch prevents users adding Visa cards
- Mobile savings club scoops innovation award
- Visa offers mobile card controls
- Kiwis warm to mobile payments and biometrics
- Apple Pay reaches mobile app inflection point