Payments supplier Tsys has added North American support for its Tsys NFC Payment Solution, in preparation for Canadian bank CIBC’s planned launch of commercial NFC services. Tsys’s technology works with any TSM and enables mobile account creation and mobile device identification as well as support for generating the EMV data necessary for provisioning a mobile device. It also supports lifecycle management scenarios such as dealing with lost or stolen devices and the re-provisioning of card data for reissue and product changes.
- M-Pesa and MTN Mobile Money join up
- Starbucks processes 8m mobile payments every week
- Twitter invests in beacon marketer Swirl
- Forecast: 100m Apple Pay-capable phones in US by 2020
- Vodafone Netherlands adds credit card to Wallet