TmoNews reports that Isis NFC SIMs will be available from T-Mobile stores in Salt Lake City and Austin from Monday 1 October. A screenshot that appears to be from an internal T-Mobile system explains to staff that “The Isis SIM card has an embedded secure element which the Isis Mobile Wallet will use to encrypt and secure payment information” and shows that both regular and micro format SIMs will be offered.
- Oxigen Wallet loyalty program partnership
- Half of Brits expect to replace cash with new technologies
- Wienerschnitzel launches mobile payment and loyalty app
- CaixaBank launches HCE mobile payments app
- PayAnywhere reader supports Apple Pay