Transactional services supplier Atos Worldline has launched a white label NFC mobile wallet application aimed at card issuers. The “ready to go” solution implements the latest specifications from Visa, MasterCard, SIMalliance and AFSCM and includes support for coupons, loyalty and P2P payments.
- Malibu equips 40,000 bottles with NFC tags for UK pilot
- ANZ adds Mastercard support to Apple Pay
- Apple to offer iPhone with FeliCa NFC payments in Japan
- Google Wallet gets automatic transfers
- Coles backs Australian banks versus Apple