Transactional services supplier Atos Worldline has launched a white label NFC mobile wallet application aimed at card issuers. The “ready to go” solution implements the latest specifications from Visa, MasterCard, SIMalliance and AFSCM and includes support for coupons, loyalty and P2P payments.
- One in five US mobile phone users made a mobile payment in 2014
- NFC wristbands to help swimmers track performance
- TEB to roll out HCE payments in Turkey
- Jameson serves up 25,000 NFC stubby holders
- ANZ to add HCE payments to mobile banking app