Transactional services supplier Atos Worldline has launched a white label NFC mobile wallet application aimed at card issuers. The “ready to go” solution implements the latest specifications from Visa, MasterCard, SIMalliance and AFSCM and includes support for coupons, loyalty and P2P payments.
- Spanish airline lets customers tap to add contactless card to app
- Gmail sends money in the UK
- Vinci Park introduces NFC car parking tickets
- NFC pioneer Proxama cuts jobs ahead of trading update
- NXP sues Marvell over Xbox NFC chips