Giesecke & Devrient‘s TSM centres in Toronto and Munich have added Visa approval to the MasterCard certifications they received in 2011 and 2009. “By operating two separate but interlinked data centres, one in Munich and the other in Toronto, G&D can guarantee service providers uninterrupted access even if one of the centres should encounter technical problems,” says the company.
- Swatch partners with Visa to roll out NFC payment watch in US and Switzerland
- Diners Club launches mobile payments in Ecuador
- BBVA Bancomer deploys time-based dynamic CCV/CVC in mobile wallet
- Samsung Pay offers $100 discount to new users
- Apple Pay signs deal with China UnionPay?