Giesecke & Devrient‘s TSM centres in Toronto and Munich have added Visa approval to the MasterCard certifications they received in 2011 and 2009. “By operating two separate but interlinked data centres, one in Munich and the other in Toronto, G&D can guarantee service providers uninterrupted access even if one of the centres should encounter technical problems,” says the company.
- 600m mobile devices to include biometrics by 2021
- ANZ could offer mortgages through Apple Pay
- Mastercard and Verifone unveil Instalments payments app
- Austrian bank deploys NFC-ready ATMs
- Apple Pay launches in Spain