Singapore transportation card issuer Ez-Link is making use of Wirecard‘s mobile top-up service in its recently launched NFC application, the German payments processing specialist reports. Wirecard’s technology enables stored value NFC applications to be topped up with new funds over-the-air as required and has also been picked by Deutsche Telekom.
- French banks begin HCE payments pilot
- Alibaba checks in simple hotel booking
- Apple Pay users report merchant POS problems
- New Zealand NFC wallet venture Semble goes live
- AMP Bank adds HCE payments to mobile app