Singapore transportation card issuer Ez-Link is making use of Wirecard‘s mobile top-up service in its recently launched NFC application, the German payments processing specialist reports. Wirecard’s technology enables stored value NFC applications to be topped up with new funds over-the-air as required and has also been picked by Deutsche Telekom.
- AMS chips will allow cars to be unlocked and started with NFC phones
- Carrefour uses LED lighting to send offers to shoppers in stores
- Apple Store purchases get two-step authentication
- Mobile payment market worth $2.8tn by 2020
- India’s ICICI Bank launches voice recognition service