Singapore transportation card issuer Ez-Link is making use of Wirecard‘s mobile top-up service in its recently launched NFC application, the German payments processing specialist reports. Wirecard’s technology enables stored value NFC applications to be topped up with new funds over-the-air as required and has also been picked by Deutsche Telekom.
- BLE beacons to deliver 1.6bn coupons a year by 2020
- Android Pay adds 47 banks
- Apple granted patent for device-based car keys
- LG Pay to launch in September
- US and UK consumers warm to biometric authentication