Hospitality IT supplier Micros has added support for Isis SmartTap payments and offers to its Simphony cloud-based point of service platform. The solution is now live at Aramark restaurant locations in Basking Ridge, New Jersey.
- Melbourne Cricket Club equips roving snack vendors with Bluetooth beacons
- Downtown uses Bluetooth beacons to deliver orders to customers’ tables
- JD Sports adds BLE beacons
- BBVA reports 250,000 mobile wallet users
- Vodafone to launch NFC payments in the UK this month