NXP has now shipped 100m of its PN544 NFC controllers, the company reports. “The NFC market continues to evolve rapidly,” says NXP’s Michael Maader. “NFC is coming to many new tablets, laptops, speakers and headsets enabling secure payments, mobile ticketing, NFC tag use cases or the pairing of applications across multiple form-factors. All those devices and applications are creating the experiences end consumers are looking for.”
- BBVA Bancomer deploys time-based dynamic CCV/CVC in mobile wallet
- Samsung Pay offers $100 discount to new users
- Apple Pay signs deal with China UnionPay?
- Google boosts Android Pay adoption with $1m charity fund
- BNP Paribas tests NFC screen shopping