A leaked device service bulletin from US Cellular spotted by Android Police indicates that the US mobile network operator is about to add support for Google Wallet, beginning with the Samsung Galaxy S III. Other NFC phones are expected to be added to the US Cellular lineup in the future.
- Japanese government to trial biometrics
- Sarine to add NFC to share details on diamonds and gemstones
- WhatsApp tests NFC for group invites
- Samsung Pay gets new features and gives away $100,000 in prizes
- NXP rebrands Mifare SDK as TapLinx