A leaked device service bulletin from US Cellular spotted by Android Police indicates that the US mobile network operator is about to add support for Google Wallet, beginning with the Samsung Galaxy S III. Other NFC phones are expected to be added to the US Cellular lineup in the future.
- Russian supermarket tests NFC for personalised shopping and loyalty
- La Caixa partners with Telefónica, Vodafone, Orange and Visa for Europe’s largest NFC payments service
- Vodafone launches SmartPass NFC payments in Germany
- Wells Fargo to pilot Isis NFC payments
- Westpac to launch embedded NFC payments in New Year