Chip maker Renesas has chosen Micropross to supply it with EMVCo and NFC Forum compliant test equipment. “We have a long time experience in the usage of Micropross solutions,” says Renesas’ Takashi Tsukamoto. “We have always been satisfied of those tools, from both a quality and support point of view, and it was natural to continue with Micropross for the validation of our NFC related products.”
- UK consumers eye up iris scanning for banking biometrics
- LG to develop its own MST technology?
- Samsung Pay set to go live in Canada?
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market