A leaked internal document obtained by Android Central suggests the long-awaited launch of Isis’ NFC pilots is now set to go ahead on 22 October. The service was originally due to go live this summer in Salt Lake City, Utah and Austin, Texas but has hit delays.
- US banks get on board for mobile at the ATM
- G&D gets Amex accreditation for HCE payments solution
- Apple Pay awareness, adoption and usage drops in the US
- PayPal partners with Vodafone for NFC payments in Europe
- Samsung Pay to make UK and Spain debut “very soon”