A leaked internal document obtained by Android Central suggests the long-awaited launch of Isis’ NFC pilots is now set to go ahead on 22 October. The service was originally due to go live this summer in Salt Lake City, Utah and Austin, Texas but has hit delays.
- DigiSEq gets MasterCard approval to provision payments to mass market wearables
- August smart lock update lets Apple Watch users unlock their front door
- FlexStr8 brings NFC tracking to hazardous chemicals
- Ola Cabs to apply for mobile wallet licence
- Samsung Pay to start second beta testing round