Indian mobile payments service Ara eTap, which was unveiled by Yeldi Softcom in July, has picked NXP and Identive to supply it with NFC payment tags. The service is due to launch “in the coming months”.
- Danske Bank to integrate PowaTag platform with mobile payments app
- Audi Q7 includes NFC tablet
- Danske Bank pilots Zwipe biometric cards
- Webinar on delivering NFC transport ticketing services at scale — See it now on NFC World
- One in four UK consumers influenced by in-store payment methods