Indian mobile payments service Ara eTap, which was unveiled by Yeldi Softcom in July, has picked NXP and Identive to supply it with NFC payment tags. The service is due to launch “in the coming months”.
- RapidNFC examines iPhone 6 tag reading issue
- Apple falls out with PayPal over Samsung deal
- KLM uses Bluetooth beacons to help passengers navigate Schiphol Airport
- Uber runs NFC marketing campaign in London pubs and clubs
- Transcript: eBay CEO John Donahoe discusses the future of PayPal as an independent company