Contactless ticketing and RFID specialist Confidex has unveiled a new generation of its Steelwave Micro rugged tags that comes with an NFC-compatible version designed for use in asset management applications. “The new Confidex Steelwave Micro II combines high mechanical quality as well as solid and consistent RF performance,” says CEO Timo Lindström.
- Bank develops NFC suit that lets customers pay by swiping a sleeve
- PayPal takes another look at NFC
- NFC Forum updates specs with support for pairing at a distance
- Total Produce pushes fruit and veg with NFC in supermarkets
- GSMA reports on NFC adoption at MWC, SIM trends and HCE