Contactless ticketing and RFID specialist Confidex has unveiled a new generation of its Steelwave Micro rugged tags that comes with an NFC-compatible version designed for use in asset management applications. “The new Confidex Steelwave Micro II combines high mechanical quality as well as solid and consistent RF performance,” says CEO Timo Lindström.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches