Isis NFC mobile wallet users in Salt Lake City will be able to ride free on all Utah Transit Authority (UTA) public bus, Trax light rail and Frontrunner commuter rail services when they use their Isis Mobile Wallet, the NFC venture — which launched today — has told NFC World.
- UK consumers eye up iris scanning for banking biometrics
- LG to develop its own MST technology?
- Samsung Pay set to go live in Canada?
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market