Italian bank BNL, part of the BNP Paribas group, has begun an NFC payments pilot in Rome. 150 participants are being issued with Samsung Galaxy S III phones which hold a BNL MasterCard. The trial will run until March 2013 and a commercial launch is planned for 2014.
- ‘Tap-to-shop: NFC in Retailing’ webinar — 24 hours to go!
- Orange announces NFC Awards winners
- FlashiZ to expand NFC and QR payments service to Australia
- AVI launches NFC loyalty in Dubai
- AirPlus and Deutsche Telekom begin NFC payment pilot