Capacitive touch technology specialist Cirque has introduced an evaluation kit for its GlidePoint NFC solution, which integrates an NFC antenna directly into the trackpad on a laptop or other personal computing device. “These kits provide all the necessary hardware and software for OEM companies to assess implementing multiple inputs, such as touch and NFC sensing, into their products,” says the company.
- NFC Forum updates specs with support for pairing at a distance
- Total Produce pushes fruit and veg with NFC in supermarkets
- GSMA reports on NFC adoption at MWC, SIM trends and HCE
- Thales shows off airline seat with NFC
- Rogers expands Suretap NFC wallet with support for prepaid and gift cards