Capacitive touch technology specialist Cirque has introduced an evaluation kit for its GlidePoint NFC solution, which integrates an NFC antenna directly into the trackpad on a laptop or other personal computing device. “These kits provide all the necessary hardware and software for OEM companies to assess implementing multiple inputs, such as touch and NFC sensing, into their products,” says the company.
- White paper advises banks on launching Android-based mobile payment services
- Mastercard takes majority stake in VocaLink
- Visa reports EMV uptake in the US
- Motorists rewarded for mobile payments at the pump
- More than half of Irish consumers now using contactless