Capacitive touch technology specialist Cirque has introduced an evaluation kit for its GlidePoint NFC solution, which integrates an NFC antenna directly into the trackpad on a laptop or other personal computing device. “These kits provide all the necessary hardware and software for OEM companies to assess implementing multiple inputs, such as touch and NFC sensing, into their products,” says the company.
- German carriers and retailers promote NFC mobile payments in Berlin
- Jawbone adds NFC payments to fitness trackers with AmEx
- Half of digital tickets will be bought on mobile by 2019
- Jawbone to add NFC payments?
- Kairos mechanical smartwatches get NFC payments