Capacitive touch technology specialist Cirque has introduced an evaluation kit for its GlidePoint NFC solution, which integrates an NFC antenna directly into the trackpad on a laptop or other personal computing device. “These kits provide all the necessary hardware and software for OEM companies to assess implementing multiple inputs, such as touch and NFC sensing, into their products,” says the company.
- FitPay closes $3.1m round led by G&D
- Samsung looks into vein authentication
- APCA explores security code for digital wallets in Australia
- Apple Pay available in more than 2m US retail locations
- Apple begins selling Square contactless reader