T-Mobile has picked Gemalto’s LinqUs Trusted Service Manager (TSM) platform for its Europe-wide rollout of NFC services. Poland is the first country to go live with the new service. “Gemalto provided PTC, T-Mobile’s network operator in Poland, with a complete NFC solution encompassing the TSM platform and the mobile wallet software, as well as the UpTeq NFC high-end card,” says Gemalto.
- TfL tests NFC for London Underground ticket payments
- SIMalliance reports 159% growth in NFC SIM shipments
- Bank develops NFC suit that lets customers pay by swiping a sleeve
- PayPal takes another look at NFC
- NFC Forum updates specs with support for pairing at a distance