T-Mobile has picked Gemalto’s LinqUs Trusted Service Manager (TSM) platform for its Europe-wide rollout of NFC services. Poland is the first country to go live with the new service. “Gemalto provided PTC, T-Mobile’s network operator in Poland, with a complete NFC solution encompassing the TSM platform and the mobile wallet software, as well as the UpTeq NFC high-end card,” says Gemalto.
- Absa takes banking to Twitter
- UOB to lift NFC mobile payment limit in Singapore
- Visa Europe records contactless growth across the continent
- Samsung to ease online payments with new app
- Apple Pay to expand rapidly in Asia and Europe