T-Mobile has picked Gemalto’s LinqUs Trusted Service Manager (TSM) platform for its Europe-wide rollout of NFC services. Poland is the first country to go live with the new service. “Gemalto provided PTC, T-Mobile’s network operator in Poland, with a complete NFC solution encompassing the TSM platform and the mobile wallet software, as well as the UpTeq NFC high-end card,” says Gemalto.
- Subway adds PayPal to mobile app
- Commonwealth Bank adds loyalty to mobile app
- Samsung and MasterCard prepare Europe for Samsung Pay
- Stripe gets access to Visa Token Service through strategic partnership
- Tech firms do “better job” than banks, say 24% of young Brits