“Our new reader module enables third-party developers to build a broad range of products that simplify how identities are created, used and managed, and take advantage of both existing and future technologies,” says HID’s Helmut Dansachmuller. “Solutions based on the iClass SE reader module will enable customers to future-proof their secure identity infrastructures using a highly flexible, open platform that increases security while supporting exciting new technologies such as NFC-enabled smartphones for access control, PC logon, biometrics, transit, customer loyalty and other applications.”
- Android Pay to support offers and rewards
- USAT adds support for Android Pay
- Google unveils Android Pay
- Apple Pay rewards program looms?
- Asia Pacific banks begin testing HCE mobile payments