"Our new reader module enables third-party developers to build a broad range of products that simplify how identities are created, used and managed, and take advantage of both existing and future technologies," says HID's Helmut Dansachmuller. "Solutions based on the iClass SE reader module will enable customers to future-proof their secure identity infrastructures using a highly flexible, open platform that increases security while supporting exciting new technologies such as NFC-enabled smartphones for access control, PC logon, biometrics, transit, customer loyalty and other applications."
- Join us next week for a free webinar on NFC toys and games
- Fashion retailer uses NFC to engage party-goers
- NFC Haloband seeks funding
- Flextown enables digital sharing through NFC business cards
- Merchant360 offers plug-in that lets retailers deliver coupons to any NFC phone