“Our new reader module enables third-party developers to build a broad range of products that simplify how identities are created, used and managed, and take advantage of both existing and future technologies,” says HID’s Helmut Dansachmuller. “Solutions based on the iClass SE reader module will enable customers to future-proof their secure identity infrastructures using a highly flexible, open platform that increases security while supporting exciting new technologies such as NFC-enabled smartphones for access control, PC logon, biometrics, transit, customer loyalty and other applications.”
- German carriers and retailers promote NFC mobile payments in Berlin
- Jawbone adds NFC payments to fitness trackers with AmEx
- Half of digital tickets will be bought on mobile by 2019
- Jawbone to add NFC payments?
- Kairos mechanical smartwatches get NFC payments