Capacitive sensing provider Cirque has teamed up with authentication specialist SecureKey to build EMV payments security into its GlidePoint NFC-enabled trackpad. The new GlideSecure trackpads “will provide an ideal solution for personal authentication and payment applications” say the partners.
- Nestle runs NFC marketing campaign in 480 Woolworth stores across Australia
- American Express tests HCE for NFC payments
- Hilton to let guests unlock their doors with smartphones
- HBC deploys iBeacons in Hudson’s Bay and Lord & Taylor department stores across the US and Canada
- NXP CEO: NFC secure elements will continue to see strong demand