Online identity protection specialist Yubico is demonstrating a production version of its YubiKey NFC USB authentication device at Cartes this week. First announced in February, the US$50 YubiKey Neo is designed to fit neatly onto a keychain and allows NFC phone users to securely identify themselves by simply bringing their YubiKey into close proximity with their mobile phone.
- Smart Card Alliance offers HCE paper
- Square lets consumers send cash by text
- Citi launches digital wallet
- Estimote unveils BLE stickers
- IPC Media promotes magazine sales via convenience store beacons