Online identity protection specialist Yubico is demonstrating a production version of its YubiKey NFC USB authentication device at Cartes this week. First announced in February, the US$50 YubiKey Neo is designed to fit neatly onto a keychain and allows NFC phone users to securely identify themselves by simply bringing their YubiKey into close proximity with their mobile phone.
- Narvesen expands NFC loyalty across Latvia
- Survey reveals demand for contactless and NFC payments in Dubai
- NFC phone for care workers goes worldwide
- NFC stickers impress retailers at Sydney show
- UL gets EMVCo accreditation for mobile payments testing