Online identity protection specialist Yubico is demonstrating a production version of its YubiKey NFC USB authentication device at Cartes this week. First announced in February, the US$50 YubiKey Neo is designed to fit neatly onto a keychain and allows NFC phone users to securely identify themselves by simply bringing their YubiKey into close proximity with their mobile phone.
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR