Online identity protection specialist Yubico is demonstrating a production version of its YubiKey NFC USB authentication device at Cartes this week. First announced in February, the US$50 YubiKey Neo is designed to fit neatly onto a keychain and allows NFC phone users to securely identify themselves by simply bringing their YubiKey into close proximity with their mobile phone.
- Samsung to ease online payments with new app
- Apple Pay to expand rapidly in Asia and Europe
- A quarter of Brits will make NFC mobile payments in the next year
- MasterCard collaborates on speeding up EMV checkout
- Samsung Pay to launch in Spain next week