Morpho has shipped 500,000 NFC/LTE SIM cards to KT, Korea’s second largest mobile network operator. KT expects that 20m Korean consumers will be equipped with an NFC phone by the end of this year.
- RapidNFC examines iPhone 6 tag reading issue
- Apple falls out with PayPal over Samsung deal
- KLM uses Bluetooth beacons to help passengers navigate Schiphol Airport
- Uber runs NFC marketing campaign in London pubs and clubs
- Transcript: eBay CEO John Donahoe discusses the future of PayPal as an independent company