Identive has announced a range of desktop readers that support credentials stored on contact and contactless smart cards as well as NFC phones. “Identive’s new Cloud readers provide organizations with a simple, yet powerful way to bridge their current smart card-based IT systems with emerging contactless applications such as NFC,” says COO Dr Manfred Mueller.
- Venmo enables in-app payments
- South Africans to get biometric authentication for card payments
- Apple Pay accounts for 75% of all contactless payments in the US
- Australian banks seek stronger negotiating powers with third party mobile wallet providers
- Americans expect cashless society in their lifetime