Assa Abloy owned smart card and RFID chip maker AdvanIDe has launched a range of contactless reader modules aimed at the NFC market. The product line includes a plug-and-play option, an OEM board, chipsets and a firmware licensing program for clients developing high volume solutions.
- Paytm moves towards launching payments bank
- Australian digital payments to reach nearly A$1.9bn by 2020
- Contactless on the rise in the Netherlands
- A third of Europeans have made a mobile payment
- Proxama and Mapway launch BLE beacon service on London buses