Assa Abloy owned smart card and RFID chip maker AdvanIDe has launched a range of contactless reader modules aimed at the NFC market. The product line includes a plug-and-play option, an OEM board, chipsets and a firmware licensing program for clients developing high volume solutions.
- Tangerine tests facial recognition
- MasterCard partners with P97 to enable mobile payments and rewards at the pump
- Ingenico integrates Bitcoin mobile payments into POS terminals
- Seqr offers refer-a-friend rewards
- Samsung responds to LoopPay hack