RBS Group, which owns the UK’s Royal Bank of Scotland and NatWest banks, has picked Giesecke and Devrient as the TSM for its TouchPay NFC payments project. G&D is also managing data generation and fulfilment of the iCarte devices used to add NFC functionality to customers’ iPhone 4 and 4S handsets.
- Starbucks increases mobile payments to 16% of total
- Wirecard to offer white label HCE wristband
- Samsung Pay to launch at MWC?
- Schoolboys protect Macs with Touch ID
- Descartes offers ear verification for mobile devices