Ten device manufacturers are now using Infineon‘s Digital Contactless Bridge (DCLB) interface to enable a fast and secure connection between an embedded secure element and an NFC modem, the chip maker reports. Licensees include Texas Instruments, Inside Secure, MicroPross, MtekVision, Crocus Technology and Keolabs.
- Transport for the North set to trial HCE for travel payments
- Japanese government to trial biometrics
- Sarine to add NFC to share details on diamonds and gemstones
- WhatsApp tests NFC for group invites
- Samsung Pay gets new features and gives away $100,000 in prizes