Indian video games retailer Game4u has installed smart posters in its stores that let NFC phone users tap their handset to “like” the retailer on Facebook. Game4u’s NFC platform is provided by Mumbai-based JusTap!
- Motorola secures Android and Apple devices with smart keyfob
- United Airlines to let passengers pay for airport food and drinks using award miles
- 65% of Canadians plan to make mobile payments
- Google Wallet adds refer-a-friend program
- White paper quantifies consumer attitudes to wearable payments