Flomio’s bid to crowdfund the production of its FloJack NFC add-on for iOS devices is just over US$10,000 away from its $80,000 target with five days to run. The company has also revealed plans for an NFC-enabled iPhone 4 sleeve called “FloCase” and added extra reward levels, including one aimed specifically at student developers.
- RapidNFC examines iPhone 6 tag reading issue
- Apple falls out with PayPal over Samsung deal
- KLM uses Bluetooth beacons to help passengers navigate Schiphol Airport
- Uber runs NFC marketing campaign in London pubs and clubs
- Transcript: eBay CEO John Donahoe discusses the future of PayPal as an independent company