Flomio's bid to crowdfund the production of its FloJack NFC add-on for iOS devices is just over US$10,000 away from its $80,000 target with five days to run. The company has also revealed plans for an NFC-enabled iPhone 4 sleeve called "FloCase" and added extra reward levels, including one aimed specifically at student developers.
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR