Movie-goers at a multiplex in Mumbai, India can now book tickets, leave feedback and like the Cinemax theatre chain on Facebook after tapping smart posters or NFC enabled standees in the cinema foyer. The “Box office now in your pocket” campaign has been tried by more than 200 people over a six week period, says Indian NFC platform provider JusTap, with 35% choosing to download the Cinemax mobile app.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway