NFC innovator Flomio has passed its target of raising US$80,000 on crowd funding site Kickstarter. The company now has the necessary investment to commercialise its FloJack NFC add-on for the iPhone and iPad, with first deliveries scheduled for March 2013.
- NXP CEO: NFC secure elements will continue to see strong demand
- Vodafone Italia pilots smart shopping posters
- Pepsi tests NFC for shopper marketing
- Interest in mobile payments grows
- Zuckerberg: Facebook is working on payments but it will take time to get it right