NFC innovator Flomio has passed its target of raising US$80,000 on crowd funding site Kickstarter. The company now has the necessary investment to commercialise its FloJack NFC add-on for the iPhone and iPad, with first deliveries scheduled for March 2013.
- Microsoft adds Windows Hello to new devices
- Verizon agrees to support Samsung Pay
- JCB to pilot palm vein payments in Japan
- Aramark and Tapingo take mobile payments to 25 US universities
- Chevron to offer NFC mobile payments at the pump