NFC innovator Flomio has passed its target of raising US$80,000 on crowd funding site Kickstarter. The company now has the necessary investment to commercialise its FloJack NFC add-on for the iPhone and iPad, with first deliveries scheduled for March 2013.
- Bank of America adds AI to mobile app
- US consumers ‘largely unfamiliar’ with contactless and mobile payments, research shows
- Mastercard to roll out biometric ID service in North America
- PayPal to be payment option in Messenger app
- App users positive on mobile payments