Telecom Italia is using Gemalto’s end-to-end Mobile Financial Services solution to power its TIM mobile wallet. The solution includes the LinqUs TSM platform for secure management of NFC applications and the LinqUs mobile payment platform for transaction management. Hewlett-Packard Italy provided system integration services.
- Zuckerberg: Facebook is working on payments but it will take time to get it right
- Starbucks now processes six million mobile payments a week
- Hillshire sells more sausages with BLE beacons
- Amazon to enter mPOS market?
- Motherboard leak fuels iPhone NFC rumours