Telecom Italia is using Gemalto’s end-to-end Mobile Financial Services solution to power its TIM mobile wallet. The solution includes the LinqUs TSM platform for secure management of NFC applications and the LinqUs mobile payment platform for transaction management. Hewlett-Packard Italy provided system integration services.
- Two in three young Brits have made a mobile payment in-store
- Japanese bank eyes facial recognition
- IHG to accept Alipay in hotels worldwide
- NFC Ring circles the globe
- JPMorgan Chase to support Android Pay