Event ticketing and payments specialist Intellitix has opened an office in Sydney, Australia. The company’s RFID and NFC based systems will offer Australian music fans easy access, cashless payment and social media features at large events, while providing organisers with analytics and tools to fight ticket fraud and touting. The company already has offices in the US, Canada and the UK and has issued more than 2.5m tags at festivals including Coachella, Bonnaroo and Lollapalooza over the last 18 months.
- One in five US mobile phone users made a mobile payment in 2014
- NFC wristbands to help swimmers track performance
- TEB to roll out HCE payments in Turkey
- Jameson serves up 25,000 NFC stubby holders
- ANZ to add HCE payments to mobile banking app