The UK’s RBS Group is currently testing Visa’s V.me digital wallet ahead of a full rollout in 2013. RBS’ Royal Bank of Scotland and NatWest banks are also working with Visa Europe on an NFC payments service called TouchPay.
- Webinar on delivering NFC transport ticketing services at scale — See it now on NFC World
- One in four UK consumers influenced by in-store payment methods
- UK cash payments fall to 48%
- Four in ten UK consumers willing to switch banks for mobile payments
- NXP ‘focused on mobile wallet’